Nama : Rendy dwi p
kelas : 4EA03
Npm : 11208016
Exercise 4 : articles
1. Jason’s father bought him a bycicle that he had wanted for his birthday.
2. Statue of Library was a gift of friendship from France to an United States.
3. Rita is studying English and math this semester.
4. The judge asked witness to tell the truth.
5. Please give me a cup of coffee with cream and sugar.
6. The big books on the table are for my history class.
7. No one in the Spanish class knew the correct answer to Mrs. Perez’s question.
8. My car is four years old and it still runs well.
9. When you go to the store, please buy a bottle of chocolate milk and a dozen oranges.
10. There are only few seats left for tonight’s musical at the university.
11. John and Marcy went to school yesterday and then studied in the library before returning before.
12. The Lake Erie is one of the five Great Lake in the North America.
13. On our trip to Spain, we crossed the Atlantic Ocean.
14. The Mount Russhmore is the site of magnificient tribute to the four Great American presidents.
15. What did you eat for breakfast this morning ?
16. Louie played basketball and baseball at the Boy’s Club this year.
17. Rita plays a violin and her sister plays a guitar.
18. While we were in Alaska, we saw Eskimo village.
19. Phil can’t go to the movies tonight because he has to write an essay.
20. David attended the Princeton University.
21. Harry has been admitted to the School of Medicine at midwestern university.
22. Mel ‘s grandmother is in the hospital, so we went to visit her last night.
23. The political science class is taking trip to Soviet Union in the spring.
24. The Queen Elizabeth II is monarch of the Great Britain.
25. The Declaration of Independent was drawn up in 1776.
26. Scientists hope to send an expedition to the Mars during 1980s.
27. Last night there was a bird singing outside my house.
28. The chair that you are sitting in is broken.
29. Civil War was fought in the United States between 1861 and 1865.
30. Florida State University is smaller than the University of Florida.
1. John a long with twenty friends, are planning a party.
2. The picture of the soldiers brings back many memories.
3. The quality of these recordings is not very good.
4. If the duties of these officers aren’t reduced, there will not be enough time to finish the project.
5. The effects of cigarette smoking have been proven to be extremely harmful.
6. The use of credit cards in place of cash has increased rapidly in recent years.
7. Advertisements on television are becoming more competitive than ever before.
8. Living expenses in this country, as well as in many others, is at an all-time high.
9. Mr. Jones, accompanied by several members of the committe have proposed some change of the rules.
10. The levels of intoxication vary from subject to subject.
1. Neither bill nor Mary is going to the play to night.
2. Anything is better than going to another movie tonight.
3. Skating is becoming more popular every day.
4. A number of reporters was at the conference yesterday.
5. Everybody who has a fever must go home immediatelly.
6. Your glasses were on the bureau last night.
7. There were some people at the meeting last night.
8. The committee has already reached a decision.
9. A pair of jeans was in the washing machine this morning.
10. Each student has answered the first three questions.
11. Either John or his wife makes breakfast each morning.
12. After she had perused the material, he secretary decided that everything was in order.
13. The crowd at the basketball game was wild with excitement.
14. A pack of wild dogs have frightened all the duck away.
15. The jury is trying to reach a decision.
16. The army has eliminated this section of the training test.
17. The number of students who have withdrawn from class this quarter is appaling.
18. There have been too many interruptions in this class.
19. Every elementary school teacher has to take this examination.
20. Neither jill nor her parents has seen this movie before